About the School
TAPMI, Manipal boasts of a legacy of 34 years rooted in value system imbibing ethical behaviour, respect for diversity and zeal to excel in every aspect of life.
- Merit Scholarships worth Rs.2 crore up for grabs
- 5000+ successful alumni across the world with more than 1/5th currently leading at CXO levels
- AACSB Accreditation since 2012 - one of the first B-Schools in India (only 7 B-schools accredited till date in the country and 500 world-wide)
- Experiential learning - endorsed by industry partners
- Unbroken streak of 100% Placements since the past 30 years
- BrandScan – Market Research Consulting Activity successfully running for the last 25 years
- TAPMI Finance Lab – Powered by 16 Bloomberg and 7 Reuters Terminals
- Unique Leadership Assessment and Development Center (LADC) which provides personalized attention and helps students develop their personality
- Holistic development through 25+ clubs, committees and events
TAPMI offers three programs viz., Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM-General), Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Banking and Financial Services (PGDM-BKFS) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Human Resources (PGDM-HR). The PGDM-General program is designed to push students to go beyond their constraints and redraw their boundaries to achieve excellence in business. Every aspect of a student’s life in this two-year period involves experiential learning and decision-making – with its consequent results. The PGDM-BKFS program aims at building Finance industry professionals capable of navigating through the transformation engulfing the Finance industry. The program is built on a unique up-to-date curriculum that builds a student’s skills and knowledge in the area of banking and finance. The PGDM-HR program aims at developing transformational HR leaders capable of motivating the enabling the new generation companies as well as the millennia’s to jointly achieve their aims. The program is co-designed with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), world’s largest HR professional society, representing 285,000 members in more than 165 countries.
TAPMI invites Management Aspirants with a passion to successfully lead the 21st century firms into a highly volatile, uncertain, complex and automated environment to apply to TAPMI programs and equip them with the life-changing skills. After all its TAPMI “Where Learning is For Life!”
TAPMI offers three PGDM programs with strong industry connect.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Strong Alumni network across the world
- Innovative Management-in-Practice Summer Internship recognized and celebrated by the industry
- 100+ industry relevant electives to choose from multiple domains like Marketing/ Finance/ Operations/ HR/ IT/ Analytics.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Banking and Financial Services (PGDM - BKFS)
- CFA International approved curriculum and CFA scholarships for BKFS students
- Structured practice based summer training with State Bank Staff College (Hyderabad) and BSE Mumbai.
- Second year specializations in Capital Markets and Banking delivered by the industry practitioners.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Human Resource Management (PGDM - HR)
- Jointly offered with SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management) International, the world’s largest HR society providing resources to and advancing the careers of HR Professionals
- Students to appear for SHRM Certification by end of First Year.
- On-hands training and experience in personality evaluation and aspirant selection via LADC
The infrastructural facilities available at TAPMI compare favorably with the best in the country and the learning environment is congenial enough to bring out the best in a student. The ambience ensures sufficient comfort and confidence among students, enabling them to maximize their potential.
42-Acre CISCO enabled green campus dedicated to management education. Green campus with solar power-driven lighting and water heating.
19 Theatre classes with multimedia, In campus accommodation making it 24x7 campus.
Guest rooms -25 & international Hostel.
Playground with green carpet with basketball court, cricket practice pitch, and nets and volleyball/throw ball.
64 seater CISCO enabled interactive Conference Room.
1060- beds hostel for students Faculty Housing -24 units .
Knowledge Center – Library cum information Technology Center with 4 computer labs.
Student center with cafes, gymnasium, indoor games, campus store, state-of-art conference room and 24x7 night canteen( Mini Hangout)
Tuition & Fees
Later we will share the fees
|TAPMI Admission Application Sale Commencement||November|
|TAPMI Admission Application Sale Close||January|
|TAPMI Admission Application Date Extended||February|
|Communication about TAPMI Admission Process Stage-2 shortlist||February|
|Stage-2 of TAPMI Admissions Process||February|
|TAPMI Admissions Final Selection First List Announcement||April|
|Commencement of PGDM First Year Term I||July|
Financial Aid Availability
TAPMI has associated with a number of banks to ensure quick financial assistance for students interested in availing educational loans. Few other education loan providers empanelled with TAPMI include Avanse and Oriental Bank of Commerce.
The interest rates and other details are subject to change as per the discretion of the banks.
Please find below link :
Please Click here for more details.
Who is an International student
We take Students NRI/ PIO/Foreign Citizen Eligibility Please Click here