Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB)
- Ranked among the Top 20 Business Schools in the world on the Financial Times’ prestigious Master in Management Rankings for 2016.
- Ranked among the top 50 business schools in the world on the financial times prestigious executive MBA Ranking for 2016.
- Ranked the best business school in Central Asia by Eduniversal, Paris, for the eighth consecutive year, in 2016
- Rated as the ‘Best Management Institute’ in India, as per the ‘India Ranking 2016’, prepared by MHRD’s National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF)
- NSRCEL is an entrepreneurship center focused on teaching and research relating to entrepreneurship, also supports research on entrepreneurial strategies in the Indian context.
- IIM-B has tie up with more than 100 foreign universities for student exchange an immersion programme.
- Ranks among the Top 70 of the world’s leading providers of Open and Custom Executive Education Programmes, according to the Financial Times.
- Bangalore is the technological capital of India, hosting most of the leading IT and technology organizations. The environment here is conducive for entrepreneurship.
The programme lays the foundation for conceptual and analytical reasoning, and gives the students an insight into the dynamics of the business environment.
The EPGP provides students with the same solid foundation in key management concepts and disciplines as a two-year MBA, with similar rigor, range of electives, and grading criteria. A key advantage of the EPGP is that the course work builds on the diverse and extensive work experience of the students.
This is a premier source of rigorous and inter-disciplinary research in all areas of business management and public policy, including Strategy, Decision Sciences, Economics & Social Sciences, Finance & Accounting, Information Systems, Marketing, Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources Management, Production & Operations Management, Public Policy
Senior government officers and professionals from social, infrastructure and private sectors as well as future leaders will find this programme useful in strengthening public policy and managerial skills in the current scenario where the boundary between the public and private sector is growing increasingly indistinct.
The purpose of the programme is to complement the excellent functional knowledge and experience, from any discipline, that participants might possess with contemporary management knowledge to prepare them for greater responsibilities in a liberalized and globalized economy.
IIMB offers both Open and Customized programmes. The Open Programmes are either Short Duration Programmes (SDPs) or Long Duration Programmes (LDPs).
Facilities at Campus
Financial Aid Availability
Who is an International student?
“After spending 12 years in USA, I was not sure if I had made the right choice of joining the EPGP programme. But IIMB faculty and courses surpassed my expectations. They are truly world class, the kind of quality you can expect in any top international MBA school. I am glad I made this choice.”
(Batch: 2013 )
“I chose the EPGP course at IIMB to help me get closer to my dreams. The curriculum, though rigorous, brought out the best in me and unearthed my leadership qualities. The faculty, guest speakers and peers were of great help in accentuating my learning experience. I can confidently claim that EPGP has given me more clarity in how I approach my thoughts, my career and my life.”
(Batch: 2015 )
“I had a great time here at IIMB. People are very friendly and welcoming and it feels great to study in a beautiful campus like this.”
(Batch: 2015 )