Indian School of Business (ISB)
The One- year Post Graduate Programme in Management at ISB prides itself for being one of the most competitive, global management programmes in the world. It is ranked among the top 30 b-schools of the world.
The value proposition of the programme is built on five tenets:
1.The Portfolio Faculty The ISB’s unique portfolio faculty model brings together a strong team of Research oriented Resident faculty which give the PGP students an insight into emerging trends in business focussed on new economies. International faculty from leading B-Schools such as Wharton, Kellogg, London Business School, Cornell, Duke and UCLA, amongst others, bring an international perspective to your business learning.
2. Integrated Learning Apart from regular classroom learning, the curriculum integrates a large amount of applied learning in the form of Practicum Courses. Therefore, you start applying what you are taught, even as you learn.
The Experiential Learning Programme (ELP), Planning an Entrepreneurial Venture (PaEV), Faculty Initiated Research Project (FIRP), Independent Study (INDS) and Probono Projects
3. Quality Network: With 16 years of operation, we have a strong network of over 9600+ alums spread across more than 40 countries.
The School follows a unified process for admissions, learning and placements. One would have access to the Library which has 60,000 resources across the two schools, the classes are connected by telepresence, which means that - irrespective of which campus you study in, the ISB experience would be the same.
5. Career Opportunities The ISB over the years has had an enviable record of facilitating career shifts and progression for its students, particularly as a pioneer of the concept of lateral placements in India.
The ISB PGP with an 164% increase in average outgoing salary Vs incoming salary is the 2nd among the top 30 FT ranked schools in salary growth.
Set amid 260 acres of green, the Indian School of Business (ISB) at Hyderabad welcomes you to a well-equipped campus with world-class facilities.
The ISB campus at Mohali is spread over 70 acres in Knowledge City, the well-equipped ISB campus at Mohali.
Facilities at Both the ISB campuses Include:
- Fully-furnished accommodation suited to needs of both single and married students
- Professional housekeeping and laundry services
- Recreation facility with swimming pool
- Football/cricket ground
- Courts for squash, tennis, basketball and other sports
- Dining rooms
- Transport facilities which shuttle between the city and the campus
- Emergency services
- Postal and courier services
- Convenience store
- Bookstore for text books, periodicals, magazines, novels and stationery
- Bank extension counter and a 24-hour ATM facility
- Documentation centre for printing and photocopying
- Travel desk for ticket reservation services on a chargeable basis
- Wellness centre
- Daycare centre
- Children’s play area
- Post office (Hyderabad Campus)
Tuition & Fees
|CYCLE 1||CYCLE 2|
|Application Deadline||September 15, 2018||December 15, 2018|
|Final Offer Decision||November 2018||February 2019|